- High Performance Scan Converter for PC and Mac
- Best way to bring YouTube™, Skype™, Weather Radar, Maps and Emails to Video for Production Use
- Superior Quality– Proprietary Scaling and Filtering System Provides Maximum Detail, Flicker-Free Video Output
- Use with all Types of Macs and PCs including Laptops, iPhone® and iPad™
- Intuitive Front Panel Controls
- Output Choices: 1.5 and 3 Gb/s HD, SD SDI, Composite Video, Fiber Optic
- DVI I/O, VGA and HDMI Support with an Adapter
- Auto senses DVI or VGA
- Choose a Mitto with Adjustable Audio Delay for Skype and Broadcast Applications
- Use a Mouse to Select the Part of the Video You Want to Output
- Easily Adjust Video Parameters and Select Video Output Format
- Support for HDCP Encrypted Content Available
- Genlock and Time to House Reference, Fully Timeable
- Memory Presets for Your Favorite Settings
- 5-Year Warranty and Free Software Upgrades
- Using Ndi Scan Converter
- Trouble With Ndi Scan Converter For Mac Download
- How To Use Ndi Scan Converter
- Trouble With Ndi Scan Converter For Mac Os
NDI Scan Converter 3.5 launches fine on laptops with discrete GPUs (non integrated graphics card), but it will not display any video as an NDI source. Solution: NDI Scan Converter 3.5 needs to use the Intel GPU to output video. To change this setting, navigate to the nVidia Control Panel and set Scan Converter to use the Intel integrated graphics. NDI Scan Converter Lite is.free. and does the same job as the old Mac iVGA app. If you want more functionality, including Audio, and the same sort of window-based NDI streams available in the PC Scan Converter from NewTek, you can simply purchase the full version of the Mac NDI ScanConverter from the OSX App Store.
Back up your Mac
And your memories. A few simple steps can save you from losing your favorite photos and files.Learn how to back up your Mac
Mac service and repair
Using Ndi Scan Converter
Learn about AppleCare+ and the Apple limited warranty coverage, start a service request for your Mac, and find out how to prepare your Mac for service.
Trouble With Ndi Scan Converter For Mac DownloadLearn more about repairs
Get AppleCare+ for Mac
With AppleCare+, you’re covered. Get accidental damage coverage and 24/7 priority access to Apple experts.
Have a question?
Ask everyone. Our Apple Support Community can help you find answers.Ask the Apple Support Community
Tell us how we can help
Answer a few questions and we'll help you find a solution.