This is a list of automobile engines developed and sold by the Suzuki Motor Corporation.Suzuki is unusual in never having made a pushrod automobile engine, and in having depended on two-strokes for longer than most. Their first four-stroke engine was the SOHC F8A, which appeared in 1977.Suzuki continued to offer a two-stroke engine in an automotive application for a considerably longer time. View and Download Suzuki DF9.9A owner's manual online. DF9.9A engine pdf manual download. Also for: Df8a, Df9.9b, Df15a, Df20a.
Suzuki F8a Engine Manuals
2. Scope of Provision
We may, at any time, at our own discretion, and without any prior notice, discontinue, stop, cancel, or modify our service for providing Owner’s Manuals.
The content of Owner’s Manual may be revised or modified from time to time without any prior notice according to the modification to the specification of relevant Product or any reason whatsoever.
So, especially when using the Product, read carefully the owner’s manual and any supplement material and/or errata thereof attached to the Product.
You are prohibited from using Owner’s Manual in any of the following manners:
- any use which may violate any applicable laws and/or regulations;
- any use which may slander, libel or defame us, any third party and/or Products;
- any use for the purpose of selling or publishing Owner’s Manual, or providing services with respect to Owner’s Manual for any third party;
- making any copies of, modifying or publishing or selling Owner’s Manuals without our prior written consent except permitted by any applicable laws or regulations; or
- any other manners which reasonably considered by us to be inappropriate.
4. Intellectual Property Rights
Any and all copyright, intellectual property right and other right with respect to Owner’s Manual shall solely belong to us, SUZUKI MOTOR CORPORATION and/or the manufacturer(s) of Products.
In case any dispute is arisen out of any use with respect to Owner’s Manual between you and any third party, you shall be solely responsible for settling such dispute, and you shall indemnify and hold harmless us, SUZUKI MOTOR CORPORATION, its subsidiaries and affiliates, manufacturer(s) of Products, distributors and dealers of Products, from and against any and all costs, damages and expenses (including, but not limited to, court costs, attorney's fees and expert witness' fees) arising out of such dispute.
We shall not be liable for followings;
- not all owner’s manuals for our Products will be provided at this website;
- the supplement material for Owner’s Manuals, errata thereof, and owner’s manual for navigations, audios or other services with respect to Products will not be provided at this website;
- the content of Owner’s Manuals is based on the relevant laws and regulations when the Products with respect to such Owner’s Manuals was first put on the market, so the content of Owner’s Manuals may not apply to the latest laws and regulations; and
- any damages, costs or expenses incurred by you and/or any third party with respect to the use or unavailable use of Owner’s Manual.
7. Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
Suzuki F8a Engine Manual Transmission