AnyRail makes model railroad design so easy, it's fun! With AnyRail you can design your own layout. AnyRail™ is probably the easiest-to-use model railway design tool around. It's also entirely independent, so you can build with almost any track. Enjoy designing your layout - AnyRail ensures everything fits. The interface is now ultrafast with all calculations done using background threads. Even on tracks with a length of 50+ kilometers, changes to the track or terrain take milliseconds, and the detailed calculations are delegated to background tasks. No more waiting for the screen updates in order to make your next move. Find & Download Free Graphic Resources for Racing Background. 11,000+ Vectors, Stock Photos & PSD files. Free for commercial use High Quality Images. SCARM means Simple Computer Aided Railway Modeller – software for easy and precise design of model train layouts and railroad track plans. With SCARM you can easily create the layout of your dreams. Just download the setup package, install it and start editing your first track plan. The design software has the ability to automatically place track borders and supports the planning of track sections needed for creating multi lane slot track layouts from 4 to 8 lanes. For larger slot car tracks that will need additional power terminals, they can be automatically calculated and placed in the design.
The Carrera Track Layout Planner was an official slot car track editor from Carrera at one point in time. No longer found on their website but we have provided a version here for you to download and try. The layout planner allows you to design slot car tracks using Carrera Exclusiv, Evolution, Profi and GO track types. You can enter your own track pieces into an inventory and the program will calculate the difference between what you have between any track you designed. This allows you to know what Carrera track you need to complete your layout.
The design software has the ability to automatically place track borders and supports the planning of track sections needed for creating multi lane slot track layouts from 4 to 8 lanes. For larger slot car tracks that will need additional power terminals, they can be automatically calculated and placed in the design as well.
A floor plan designer is included in the program which we feel is always a nice feature. The last thing you want to do is design a cool track layout and purchase the track to build it only to find out it will not fit in the area you have available. Other nice features include the ability to print the layout and track section list. This slot track designer was based on the SlotMan Track Designer software.
Slot Track Supported: Carrera Exclusiv, Evolution, Profi and GO
Language: English, German
Current Version: 1.0.2
Official Site: www.carrera-toys.com/us/
With SCARM you can easily create the layout of your dreams. Just download the setup package, install it and start editing your first track plan.
In SCARM you can use unlimited number* of tracks and objects from more than 210 libraries and instantly see your design in 3D preview with a single click.
And don't forget: Enjoy the hobby and have fun with the model trains
Version 1.7.1 Multilingual
for Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
for your inspiration
I must say that you have done a remarkable job with SCARM and your continuing updates with newest libraries and features represent a lot of work! The program is the best I have used! Thank you very much for your efforts!
Since some years I use SCARM and it is really great! No other program has so many benefits. Thank you!
Thomas Ahlhelm, Germany
After installing, start the program and select your preferred language from 'View' > 'Language' menu.
If you are upgrading from a previous beta version, please, read the article Everything About The Transition to SCARM 1.0.0.
What you can do with SCARM software?
- You can create complex railroad layouts with many train stations on virtually unlimited area
- You can shape flex-tracks easily, intuitively and most important – in very realistic way
- You can deploy your layout on more than one level, with different heights and slopes for chosen sections of the track route
- You can place tunnels and bridges on the track plan
- You can draw figures to create buildings of train stations, houses, industries, etc. together with all needed roads and infrastructure
- You can use semaphores and color light signals to create the signalling in the layout track route
- You can see a 3D view of your layout - just select '3D' button from the toolbar and review your design from all sides and angles
- You can measure distances and check track sections' lengths using the 'Tools' menu
- You can export and/or print your layout and share it with other model train fans and enthusiasts
- You can view and print a list with the track pieces needed and even use it as a shopping list
- You can extend the functionality of the main program with various extensions like the Model Trains Simulator
- You can share your ideas with the author, request new features and report bugs and errors, if you find any
|Included Track Libraries|
The current version of SCARM software supports more than 210 track and object libraries.*
Rc Track Design software, free downloads
- American Flyer S
- Bassett Lowke O Hand-made tracks
- Faller HO AMS
- Faller O Hit Train
- Faller O eTrain
- Fleischmann H0 Modell
- Fleischmann H0 Profi
- Hornby OO
- Hornby OO Dublo 2-rail
- Hornby OO Dublo 3-rail
- Hornby O 2-rail
- Hübner I
- Jatt ТТ Bima (turntable only)
- Jouef H0 New rails 1998-2000/01
- Jouef H0e Narrow gauge tracks
- Kato N Unitrack
- LGB G
- Lima H0
- Lima H0 NEM120
- Lima H0 Hobby Line
- Lionel O Super O
- Lionel O K-Line SuperStreets
- Märklin H0 Alpha
- Märklin H0 C
- Märklin H0 M
- Märklin H0 3600 series
- Märklin H0 3900 series
- Märklin Z Miniclub
- Marx O27
- Peco N Streamline & Set-track C80
- PIKO H0 Standard
- PIKO H0 Modell
- PIKO N
- Rivarossi H0
- Roco H0 2.5mm Nickel Silver
- Roco H0 2.5mm Brass
- Tillig TT Standard (BTTB/Zeuke)
- Tri-ang OO Series 3
- Tri-ang OO Super 4
- Tri-ang TT A
- Tri-ang TT B
- Trix HO C
- Trix HO Express
- Wesa 13mm
- Signals BG L
- Signals DE S
- Signals IT L
- Signals NL L
- Signals UK L
- Signals UK S
- Signals US L
- Road signs CA
- Road signs EU
- Road signs US
- Cars (sedan)
* Some of the libraries are not fully completed. Data accuracy is not guaranteed. More libraries will come soon.
|Information, Tutorials & Resources|
The SCARM Blog is your ultimate source for updated information about the program. It contains many useful articles and resources about SCARM.
- SCARM – The Railway Modeller’s Blog
The blog contains the following categories:
- General - General information, news and events, related to SCARM software
- Basic Stuff - SCARM basics and main features in details
- Advanced Techniques - For those who wants to become SCARM experts
- Tips & Tricks - Getting most productivity in your work with SCARM
- Tutorials & Examples - How-To’s and demos of using various SCARM functions and features
- Railroad Layouts & Design Ideas - Railway track plans, whole SCARM layouts and more for your inspiration
- Problems & Solutions - Troubleshooting in SCARM and workarounds of potential issues
Do not miss the video tutorials about SCARM created by Ruud Boer and J. B. aka Gilshrat.
- SCARM Video Tutorial Series
If you are looking for examples and projects designed in SCARM software, go to the special Layouts & Track Plans website and search by scale, size, track system and more.
- SCARM Model Train Layouts & Track Plans
Join us on the social sites, share your comments and stay up-to-date with all news and events, related to SCARM software.
Download Phoenix Rc Software
Check out these links to other model train related sites and resources.
- RailServe.com - The Internet Railroad Directory
- ScaleModel.net - International list of scale model related web sites
- Model Railroads and Freight Cars - List of useful model railroading guides and resources
- ScalaTT.it - Creative model railways
- TT Scale Model Trains - The Perfect Gauge
- Streka.net - Site for the real and model railways
- ANKA - Hearing aids, blood glucose & lactate meters, speech devices & cannulas, service and consumables
Program & Features
Help & Resources
Info & Feedback
Rc Track Builder Software
All mentioned brands and product names are trademarks of their respective owners.