The Minecraft Nether update is finally here for the Bedrock and Java versions of the game on consoles and PC. There’s a lot of fresh content that comes with this release, and here you’ll discover how to update Minecraft Windows 10 to 1.16 so you can enjoy everything on offer through the Nether release.
How To Download New Minecraft Update
There’s lots you need to know about the Nether update for Mojang’s popular title. This includes the inclusion of new biomes and environments, as well as new enemies and creatures in places like the Crimson Forests.
- The 'Caves and Cliffs Update' will be the next major release for Minecraft after the Nether Update swooped in and make some huge changes to the Nether. Here's what you need to know about a release.
- Welcome to the official MineCraft feedback site! We love listening to your feedback – look at what’s been suggested or post your ideas now. For support, please visit our Help Center. Help your great ideas become a part of Minecraft! We look at your ideas and feedback every day.
- I did this so people can get back the good servers that haven't updated;).
- The realm owner needs to update his minecraft to 1.10.0 then sign in to the realm. Otherwise wait until tomorrow and the realm will update automatically on its own. It takes 48 to 72 hours for the realm to update on its own. 1.10 released yesterday. Friday marks the 72 hour mark.
Developer Mojang have posted extensive patch notes for everything available, and below you’ll discover how to update Minecraft Windows 10 to 1.16.
How To Update Minecraft
- ROBLOX: Is Adopt Me in danger after what happened to Treacherous Tower?
Press the Windows button on your device or keyboard, or select the Windows icon in the lower-left corner of the main screen. Select Settings, and then select Update & Security. On the Windows Update tab, select Check now to see if any updates are available for your device.
How to update Minecraft Windows 10 Edition to 1.16
You update Minecraft Windows 10 Edition to Nether update 1.16 by following the below steps:
- Open the Microsoft store
- Click the three dots found at the top right corner
- Select Downloads and Updates
- Click Get Updates
- This should result in Minecraft Windows 10 and all your other applications being updated if necessary
Minecraft Windows 10 should automatically update to 1.16, but if not then just follow the above steps.
However, if the game for some reason refuses to update, then you can uninstall and reinstall it to get the latest version.
- TWITCH: Is Ninja coming back since Mixer is shutting down?
How To Get New Minecraft Update
As for which platforms the Nether update is available for, Mojang have confirmed that it’s compatible with the Bedrock and Java versions on PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, iOS, Android, and Windows 10.
How To Update Minecraft Education Edition
In other news, Pokémon Go Kanto Tour: How to get a ticket and what will happen?