Free download the program files BMW E-Sys for programming, coding of BMW electronic control units.
- Thred: BMW Flashing/Programming using BMW ISTA with PsdZData Full. Environment/Setup I have set up ISTAD and ISTAP within Oracle VirtualBox virtual machine. Windows 7 x64 Enterprise with SP1 ISTAD v4.3.21 ISTAP v3.60.2 PsdZData v60.1 Full BMW ICOM A2 Clone. Using my girlfriend’s loaner F25 X3 28i as a power supply in order to keep voltage between 14.0 and 14.9.
- PSdZData is for use with ESys, which is for F/G/I Series cars only. For E-Series cars, the tools are all different, different software, and different cable. PSdZData v4.15.20lite and PSdZDataLite v.62.5 Free Donwload.
Free download BMW E-Sys v3.28.1 Psdzdata Lite v3.61.1 on Mega: NO Pass tc00gSIb!QSJatG3d3e4JVaDMt2aIhw E-Sys 3.28.1 is the newest version, but not tested by OBDexpress.co.uk Official Blog OBDII EOBD Tool Tech Support & Diagnostic Software Blog.
Part 1: FREE but NEVER TESTED!!!!!!!!!
NITROFLARE.COM – INTERCHANGEABLE LINKS (500 MB)
FILEUPLOAD.PW – INTERCHANGEABLE LINKS (500 MB)
UPLOADED.NET – INTERCHANGEABLE LINKS (500 MB)
MYFILES.ONL – INTERCHANGEABLE LINKS (500 MB)
TURBOBIT.NET – INTERCHANGEABLE LINKS (500 MB)
– O.S.: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
– CPU: Intel/AMD 2 GHz or higher
– RAM: 2 GB of system memory
– Hard Drive: 5 GB of available space
– Optical Drive: DVD-ROM
Review: As you know already I was never able to successfully log in using the credentials you provided me without a conclusion as to why other than the login info was incorrect. Anyways, no big deal… I do have this version already and also a newer version which I am currently using and testing before I decide to release and share. However my reason for interest in this was for testing and comparing as y someone mentioned it is ready to use. So was curious to see how ready to use it was and in hopes to provide some feedback for those wanna try PSdZData here.. wondering the same things I am. However since I am unable to do so for some reason.
Finally, i gave it up. Have ordered E-syswith tokens and PSdZData files for some dollars (within $20). and it worked great.
Part 2: SAFE to use with TESTED versions
ESYS 3.23.4 PSdZData V50.3:
E-Sys 3.27.1Psdzdata 59.0:
Tested no issues on:
Works great with ENET cable BMW (you can DIY or buy a cheap one)
Works great with BMW ICOM series (ICOM, ICOM A2, ICOM A3, ICOM Next)
ICOM A: the first generation of BMW ICOM, but kind of out of date
ICOM A2: the most populous, coding/programming works perfect
ICOM A3: it’s a modified ICOM A2 for vehicles with OBD access receives a significantly more powerful processor and more storage capacity. And robust aluminium case will help to avoid damage when using in harsh environments. It works better in cooling, runs faster and works more stable, not easier broken than older ICOM A.
ICOM Next: best for BMW coding/programming even on the future cars, much faster in BMW F and G series .. supports gigabit Ethernet too to be future proof, there currently is not gigabit Ethernet protocol defined yet for autos. Also it has USB3.0 instead of USB2.0 and a better wifi card.
Qui ont consulté cet article ont également consulté:
E-Sys Launcher PRO V2.8.2 Build 162
Download Token BFU_XODE.est
The special activation code will work on any request code.
Please try at your own lucky!
With E-Sys Launcher PRO V2.8.2,what you can do?
- Launcher version 2.8 can only successfully code vehicles up to 2017 (F Series) it is not compatible with newer versions and will not read the data correctly.
Launcher PRO 3.x has updated CAFD Mapping database. You can still use 2.8.2, but newer CAFD may be trimmed.
- Launcher PRO has no PSdZData version limitation, it has only an E-Sys version limitation.
- *** activation date to 04/2020
Method consiste to install all sw in VM and locking date
- use esys 3.28.xx with the launcher pro v2.8.2 at mini cooper f55 (istufe 2019)
with latest psdz data full & works fine/
- Not working on VM. You must use a native PC.
Esys Software Psdzdata 5400
- All works fine on windows 10 latest build. haven`t noticed any issues at all.
- launcher pro 2.8.2 build 162″ can read some modules like ACSM, DME, or ASD. But, the rest will not work.
- Install stable esys 3.27.1 and psdzdata (lite is enough for test/coding). Then test function and connection to car. When its running fine you can use launcher for coding.
- launcher 3.27.1 uses JRE 7 x64 and 3.28.1 or newer uses JRE 8 x64.
- E-Sys running with ENET data cable perfectly.
Esys Software Psdzdata 545
Psdzdata Full Download
Credits to @tokenmaster.