Don’t know where to download and how to update your Dolby audio driver for your Windows PC? Don’t worry! You’ve come to the right place!
It’s pretty easy! After reading this article, you should be able to download and update Dolby audio driver easily and quickly on your own!
By updating your Dolby audio driver,youcanenhance audio performance on your PC. What’s more,you can also avoid many unexpected audio issuesin the future.
To download & update Dolby audio driver:
- Dolby Audio delivers rich, clear, powerful sound in the cinema, at home, and on the go. Dolby Audio™ is built into a wide range of products worldwide, so you can experience the best audio quality from all the content you enjoy, whether it's a broadcast, a stream or download, or a disc.
- Browser / Operating System Dolby Digital (.ac3) Dolby Digital Plus (.ec3) Dolby Atmos (using Dolby Digital Plus / JOC) Dolby Vision; Safari 13.1 / macOS 10.15.4.
Method 1 – Manually: You can download your Dolby audio driver manually by going to the official website of your PC manufacturer, and searching for the latest Dolby audio driver for your Windows PC.
Dolby Atmos uses spatial audio to create a fuller, more immersive experience in games and movies. For games, Dolby Atmos lets you pinpoint teammates, enemies, and obstacles for a competitive edge.
Dolby Audio Driver
Method 2 – Automatically:If you don’t have the time, patience or computer skills to download and update Dolby audio driver manually, you can, instead, do it automatically with Driver Easy.You don’t need to know exactly what system your PC is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing. Driver Easy handles it all.
Dolby Audio Processing Nvidia Shield
Dolby Audio Dynamic
Install Dolby Audio Driver Windows 10
- Downloadand install Driver Easy.
- Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
- Click Update next to Dolby Device Extension to automatically download the correct version of its driver, then you can install it manually. Or click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of all the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system (This requires the Pro version – you’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All. You get full support and a 30-day money back guarantee).If you need assistance, please contact Driver Easy’s support team at [email protected].