Sep 25, 2018 AstroArt 7 - new version now full 64bit - posted in Experienced Deep Sky Imaging: AstroArt 7 has been released. This version is now fully 64bit: Astroart 7 Hello, a new version of Astroart is available today. As usual the upgrade is free for who purchased Astroart or the upgrade in the last 12 months. I will post soon some screenshots, meanwhile here is the list of the new features:. 64 bit. Astromart.com is the leading portal for astronomy news, classified ads and telescope reviews. Place your astronomy ads, read the latest news articles and check out. Reason 5 Full version + Crack is among the most advanced DAW in the world!. Download Propellerheads Reason 5 Full version. Windows Spy Blocker 4.10.0 Full Crack. Re-Loader Activator 3.0 Full. Disk Drill Pro 3.5.883 Crack Full Version Download Disk Drill Pro 3.5.883 Full Keygen is a. You can get on my website Lcrack.com. A compact demo version (without plate solve, to save bandwidth) is available yet at the Astroart web site (plate solve is not changed in AA6). The full demo version will be available next month. Clear skies, Fabio.Hello everybody, a new major version of Astroart is available today.
These are the most important new features:
Add labels, figures and logos, without modifying the image.
New demosaic ('debayer') with real time preview.
Masks are used to analyze or filter a part of the image.
New filter to reduce noise without blurring the image.
New white balance and color fringes correction.
Image processing filters now use all cores of your CPU.
The star atlas has many new features dedicated to minor planets.
More than 30 minor new features
Astroart 5 Full Version By Technical UmarAs usual, the new features are only about image processing and analysis. Camera control is still released as a plugin, so for several months Astroart 6 will have the same features of Astroart 5 in this field.
Annotations are figures and labels placed over the image:
They are saved as comments in the FITS Header, so the pixels below them are never lost. Annotations are kept in a separated layer, so they don't influence any filtering, analysis or visualization function of Astroart.
Masks are used to analyze a part of the image (command Statistics) or to apply a filter only on that part.
Masks can be created using a Formula (for example: all pixels above a constant) or using the mouse, just like in graphic programs. Once a mask is created, you may smooth its boundaries ('feather mask'), invert it, transform or copy it to other images.
This powerful filter reduces the noise without blurring the details. Test it with your images.
New demosaic (debayer) for RGB cameras:
The new debayer has several demosaic algorithms and options, with realtime preview.
The star atlas has many new features for minor planets:
Fabio. for example, a 'Time' panel to animate them. All the 500000+ MPC asteroids and comets are calculated in realtime on a quadcore CPU.
The upgrade is free for all users which purchased or upgraded to Astroart 5 since October 1, 2014. Please write by email to receive it.
The minor new features are:
* Side by side comparison on images with different size.
* Visualization of color images is 2X faster.
* Hue control for color images (command Saturation).
* New command: Edit / Paste into image, with several options.
* New filter: Color / Reduce color fringes.
* White balance with several algorithms.
* Formulas with 'IF' operator.
* Formulas for R,G,B color planes.
* Gauss and Unsharp Mask with Sigma up to 400.
* Shrink images (Resize command) with supersampling.
* Opens GIF files.
* Opens HDR and EXR files.
* Opens compressed TIFF and interlaced PNG.
* Opening of images is up to 25% faster.
* Reads date from more DSLR images.
* Option to save the North-East marker.
Full Version Of Halo Combat Evolved* Option for drawing rings around stars.
* Star atlas: realistic stars.
* Star atlas: buttons for more/less objects.
* Star atlas: search star by name.
* Star atlas: improved printing.
* World map for observatory longitude and latitude.
* The Select Window is sortable by image size and image date.
* Grid (reticle) with user defined sectors.
* Grid color.
* Histogram with Save as text.
* Preprocessing: option for multithreading (assembly line).
* Preprocessing: option for displaying the master dark and flat.
* Apply macro: file format to convert images.
* Apply macro: user defined output folder.
* Border Window with selectable image size.
* Option for big icons.
* Improved support of Windows 125% and 150% font scaling.
* Improved support of Unicode filenames and folders.
A compact demo version (without plate solve, to save bandwidth) is available yet at the Astroart web site (plate solve is not changed in AA6). The full demo version will be available next month.
EaseUS data recovery software full version can be downloaded for free here to help you restore unlimited lost data on Windows PC, hard drive, SD card or other storage devices with simple clicks. Follow to see how to perform data recovery with EaseUS data recovery software full version now.
With the frequent occurrence of unexpected data loss, a reliable data recovery software can help users effectively rescue their precious files such as family pictures, working documents, favorite movies, etc., from various data loss situations.
On this page, you can download EaseUS data recovery software full version for free to get back your lost data with ease.
Features of data recovery software full version
Data recovery software becomes extremely important when you lost your personal data on hard drive or storage devices such as memory card, USB drive, digital camera, pen drive, etc. You can find a huge number of data recovery or file recovery programs available online if you search on Google, some of which are freeware while others are paid-for programs.
But why do people, including you, prefer a full version? Here are the key features that explain why:
- # No.1: Better data recovery quality
- To achieve better data recovery result, users tend to choose the full version of data recovery software. Unlike the free version, users can fully get their lost files back.
- # No.2: More and even unlimited data recovery capacity
- Compared to the free version, most full versions of data recovery software can restore more and even unlimited data. However, free file recovery software cannot.
- Besides, some famous software producers even don't produce a free version.
However, most data recovery software full versions cost more than $100, which means too much for some ordinary users. So they want to find a site where they can download free hard drive recovery software and then use it to rescue their precious data.
Official path: download EaseUS data recovery software full version
Unlike other competitors, EaseUS software doesn't produce only a demo version for users to purchase. It produces two versions of its file recovery software to satisfy the demands of different users.
Both are officially produced full version and free for download. Now, you can select either version of EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard to fully restore your lost files.
|Features||EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Free Edition||EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Professional|
|Support Windows and macOS||√||√|
|Free for Download||√||√|
|Data Recovery Limit||2GB (free data recovery capacity)||Unlimited (Not free, but cost-effective)|
For free data recovery
You can click the download button to gain 2GB data recovery capacity for free now.
For unlimited data recovery
Click the product link of EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Professional in the above comparison table. And you'll download it for free on EaseUS official product website.
PLUS: Activation is necessary after the download.
Tutorial: 3-step data recovery
With EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard, you can effectively recover your lost data with simple steps. Both free and pro versions share the same data recovery quality.
Here, you can either follow the video or the step-by-step guide to learn how the program works on restoring your data:
Step 1. Select a location and start scanning.
Launch EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard, and hover on the partition where you lost data, be it a hard disk drive, external disk, USB, or SD card, then click 'Scan'.
Step 2. Preview and select the files you want to recover.
When the scanning has finished, select the data you want to recover. Double-click the file to check its content if you need to.
Step 3. Recover lost data.
After choosing the data, click 'Recover' and choose a location on another drive to save the files.